TERMS OF BUSINESS:
- In all cases, a deposit must be paid to Allan Schenk Safaris to confirm your booking
- Deposit: 20% of total package will be due to secure a safari date
- Deposit: 50% for dangerous game and selected species
- In order to complete your required deposit please contact our offices: firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 27 83 784 9031
- Final hunt payment is due 60 days prior to the safari date in the currency quoted
- The rate and the trophy fees will coincide with the Allan Schenk Safaris price list for the year that you have booked your safari
- Outstanding accounts must be settled in cash or credit card (rates apply) and in full on completion of the hunt before departure
- When a hunt is a last minute booking within the hunting company's final payment period, the hunt cost will be payable in full
- There shall be no refund on any deposit paid if a hunt is cancelled within six (6) months of the date of commencement of the safari. In the event of your hunt being cancelled prior to six (6) months of the date of safari, your full deposit can be used to re-schedule in an alternate year
- All clients are required to sign Allan Schenk Safaris hunting/safari contract and indemnity form before commencement of the safari
- Prices are subject to change without notice due to major fluctuations in the specified currencies quoted
- There is no refund on wounded animals
- 15% Vat (tax) is charged on wounded animals
- Package trophies may not to be substituted but extra trophies can be added on to the package
- All carcasses remain property of the landowner
Herewith the steps for booking your safari:
- A quotation with requirements, list of requested animals and hunt days and terms and conditions will be offered. Discount is offered on packages booked.
- Upon acceptance of the quote, a deposit invoice will be sent. Please note that only a deposit will secure your safari date and booking. A 20% deposit will secure your booking on plains game and 50% on Dangerous game and selected species. The balance of the package is due 60 days prior to safari date. Please email email@example.com the deposit notification in order to track the funds. Funds normally take a few days to appear and we will send you notification once they do.
- Allan Schenk Safaris admin will send a copy of the client information sheet, safari contract and release of liability form and assumption of risk form. This document helps plan the logistics, food, drinks, emergency contact numbers, etc. for the safari. It also stipulates the terms and conditions of the contract and details included and excluded in the hunt as referred to in the quotation itself. Please complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email a detailed flight itinerary including international and domestic flights while travelling to email@example.com. Please make sure your flights correspond with the safari dates booked
- Allan Schenk Safaris admin will send a guideline on valuable hunting information when booking a safari. This will assist you in planning. This is also available here on our website
- Allan Schenk Safaris admin will send a guideline packing list also available on our website.
- Allan Schenk Safaris admin will send a Letter of Invitation to hunt. You will need this if you are brining you own firearms to hunt with in South Africa. If you hire one of our firearms you will not need this letter. We can assist in referring you to Hunters Permits Africa who assist with Meet & Greet, a VIP service at JHB and also a pre-approved import/export firearms permit. We would highly recommend this option if you are brining your own firearm. There is a minimal fee paid directly to Hunters Permits Africa for these services. Please request details at: http://www.hunterspermitsafrica.co.za/
- If you require to hire a rifle Allan Schenk Safaris admin will send you a Rifle Hire document. Rifle hire fees must paid directly to the PH who you are hiring the rifle from. Please bring enough cash with for the rifle hire and ammunition as per terms and conditions stipulated.
- Please email Allan Schenk Safaris admin a copy of your passport.
- Clients will be met and taken to Port Elizabeth Airport by one of Allan Schenk Safaris representatives unless otherwise specified.
- Staff Gratuities are recommended. Speak to your agent with this regard and we can also send a guideline on the website. Please ensure you bring cash with for gratuities. Your currency is greatly appreciated.
- All accounts must be settled in cash before departure or you may use the option of our card facilities (charges apply).
- Credit Cards can be used for shopping. Be sure to notify your bank before you leave your country and activate cards for international transactions.
BOOK YOUR NEXT HUNT
With Allan Schenk Safaris.